Accounts Senior Role
We are seeking an Accounts Senior to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
This person should be an enthusiastic and motivated professional who has experience working in a practice environment, copes well under pressure and works effectively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Accounts Manager, the successful Accounts Senior will be responsible for undertaking accounts assignments as directed.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- General accounts preparation on behalf of multiple clients using relevant accounting systems
- Preparation of financial accounts from client accounting packages and sometimes incomplete records
- Visit client premises to maintain bookkeeping records and management accounts
- Act as a point of contact for clients that have any queries regarding their accounts
- Experience in audit work would be useful
Requirements The successful candidate will:
- Have a solid understanding of the preparation of a range of statutory accounts/partnerships and sole trader accounts gained from previously working in an accounting firm
- Be either qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
- Have experience with Sage, Xero, Farmplan and IRIS
There will be an opportunity to study towards a formal accounting qualification for those that wish to, but it is not compulsory. Candidates that are looking to study towards AAT or ACCA will be fully supported. This is a full-time position. We operate a flexible working week and have a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
We offer a competitive salary
and benefits package
with a 39-day holiday package inclusive of bank holidays
on offer. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] Email Liz ⟶