We are seeking a part-time Senior Administrator to join our Client Services team at our offices in Cwmbran.
As owner-occupiers of Pembroke House, the business centre with serviced offices, the Client Services team is responsible for both businesses’ smooth running.
You should be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with previous experience in an administrative role, someone who copes well under pressure and works effectively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the many aspects of administration across a wide range of clients.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- Producing documents, schedules, and letters to be sent to clients
- Working to strict deadlines
- Dealing with emails and post promptly
- Liaising with clients, in person, by phone, and in writing
- Prioritising workload from several partners/managers
- Managing multiple diaries for three directors and a management team
- Managing tasks and chasing clients for information
- Scanning and retrieving documents in the electronic filing system
- Setting up courses on computers ready for others
- Taking payments and inputting banking’s into our system
- Dealing with Company Secretarial duties for limited companies (full training will be given, but a logical mindset is required)
- Complete the setup of new clients on our system.
- Have experience working in a busy office environment- within the accountancy/legal sector would be advantageous.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Have accurate typing/proofreading skills.
We operate a flexible working week and have a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a 38-day holiday package inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata) on offer.
Salary will be £13,200. The hours of work are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 22.5 hours per week. Half an hour unpaid for lunch.
If you want to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to work with Green & Co
We are always on the lookout for great staff – so even if we don't have an open vacancy - if your values and goals align with ours, please email your CV indicating the position you are interested in to: Liz@greenandco.com.