Green and Co are a forward thinking and proactive, Chartered Certified Accountancy Practice, with a diverse range of successful clients and an excellent team environment. We have recently been awarded an Investors In People Gold Award and we won Best Independent Firm in Wales in the 2014 British Accountancy Awards.
Due to an increase in our Client base we are seeking an Accounts Senior to join our team. We work 35 hours per week on a flexi-time basis.
This position offers a great deal of variety but key duties will include:
- Reconciling bank accounts from books of prime entry.
- Preparation of year-end accounts and tax computations.
- Preparation of management accounts, mainly using Iris Accounting software.
- Liaising with clients in a friendly but professional manner when appropriate.
The successful person will:
- Have considerable recent experience in practice with a competent understanding of accounting practices.
- Be able to work on their own initiative but also able to take direction from senior staff.
- Have the ability to adopt a logical and flexible approach to reviewing and processing clients’ books, particularly where there are incomplete or manual records.