Gwent Landlord Forum – 26 September 2017
Tuesday 26 September sees the start of our new season of Landlord Forums and we have a full programme of both interesting and relevant speakers presenting to our guests over the months ahead.
Although the day has changed (from a Wednesday to a Tuesday) and it has returned to just Rubin Lewis O’Brien and Green & Co Accountants as your hosts, it is still a 6pm start and still at The Parkway Hotel in Cwmbran.
As always, our invitation goes out to all who may be interested in attending this FREE event. So if you know someone who is a landlord or thinking about becoming a landlord, please do pass this invitation on to them – we are always happy to welcome new guests.
Our confirmed speakers for this event are the South Wales Fire and Rescue (Home) team and Electrical Safety First.
Both presentations are extremely relevant in light of the tragic events not so long ago in London.
This is an opportunity to hear from the experts about potential dangers in your properties and ask the all important questions to put your mind at rest.
South Wales Fire and Rescue (Home) team
- Covering home safety and how to reduce fire related injuries and deaths
- Demonstration of risk reduction products
- Fire Safety Legislation in all buildings other than single domestic premises
Electrical Safety First
- Safety in the home
- Fires caused by electricity in Wales
- Horizon scanning (Renting Homes Act and electrical safety)
- Misuse of electricity by tenants