How Do I Apply for Grant for the Kickstart Scheme?
If you’re creating fewer than 30 job placements, you will need to find a Kickstart gateway to apply for a Kickstart Scheme grant on your behalf. You can find out more about Kickstart Gateway here.
If you are applying for 30 or more job placements, you can apply directly using the steps below.
You will need:
- Your Companies House reference number or Charity Commission number
- Your address and contact details
- details of the job placements and their location
- supporting information to show that the job placements are new jobs and meet the Kickstart Scheme criteria
- information about the support the organisation can give to develop employability skills of young people
Make your application here – https://www.apply-kickstart-grant-employer.service.gov.uk/questions/are-you-an-employer.
If you have any questions regarding the support available, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note: This article is a commentary on general principles and should not be interpreted as advice for your specific situation