I want to minimise my tax
Contact us for expert advice regarding your taxes
Tax is optional. Yes, that’s correct, tax is optional, and your choices determine how much you pay.
If you’re looking to reduce your tax bill, you could look at things like:
- Ensuring your tax code is correct
- Claim your full entitlement to tax relief on pension contributions
- Claim all tax relief due on charitable donations
- Reduce High Income child benefit tax charge
- Take full advantage of your personal allowance
- Choose the best employment status
- Tax efficient disposal of a second property
- Make annual use of your Capital Gains Tax (CGT) allowance
- Employee benefit perks
Whilst there are a number of ideas you can look at, we think it’s important to use a holistic approach, looking at your tax situation as a whole. We can help by looking at your:
- Business Tax – This will include reviewing any Research & Development opportunities, assessing whether a business restructure could benefit you, and even looking at things like business expenses.
- Personal Tax – We will ensure you are taking advantage of any allowances available, and look at potential investment opportunities, whether it’s utilising your Capital Gains Tax (CGT) allowance by buying and selling assets or participating in the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or a Venture Capital Trust (VCT).
- Tax Planning – We do tax planning throughout the year, allowing us to be proactive instead of reactive.
At Green & Co, we use our knowledge of government-approved allowances to help minimise your tax whilst ensuring no tax avoidance schemes are used.
If you would like to discuss your tax situation with one of our team. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
In need of further help?
Ensure your accounts and taxes are managed properly. Contact us to get professional and experienced advice from our team.
Sign up to our newsletter
Once a month we’ll send you an email packed full of essential business news and handy tax tips to help save you money.