We are seeking an Accounts Senior to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
This person should be an enthusiastic and motivated professional who has previous experience, copes well under pressure and works effectively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, the successful Accounts Senior will be responsible for undertaking accounts assignments as directed.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- General accounts preparation on behalf of multiple clients using relevant accounting systems
- Preparation of financial accounts from incomplete records, including bank reconciliation, control account reconciliation, calculation of debtors and creditors and preparation of trial balance, etc.
- Completing business tax and corporation tax computations
- Visit client premises to maintain bookkeeping records and management accounts
- Act as a point of contact for clients that have any queries regarding their accounts
- Experience of audit work would be useful
The successful candidate will:
- Have a solid understanding of accounts gained from previously working in an accounting firm
- Be either qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
- Have experience of Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, Farmplan and IRIS
There will be an opportunity to study towards a formal accounting qualification for those that wish to but it is not compulsory. Candidates that are looking to study towards AAT or ACCA will be fully supported.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.