We are seeking an Accounts Trainee to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
The successful applicant will be provided with full funding for their studies along with expenses for any books and material required. Training will begin one year after employment commences.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at the early stages of their career. Green & Co have an excellent reputation for training and development of staff, in a friendly and warm environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful Accounts Trainee will be responsible for the many aspects of accounting across a wide range of clients.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations from books of prime entry
- Work on the purchase & sales ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Using Excel on a daily basis to update spread sheets and databases
- Using other accounting packages including Sage and Xero
- Answering queries from clients, verbally and written, on a daily basis
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a 2:1 degree
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Be able to work on their own initiative but also as part of a team
- Experience of Sage and Xero is preferable, but training will be given
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed attitude to a long term career in accountancy
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.