We are seeking an Accounts Trainee to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
The successful applicant will be provided with total funding for their studies and expenses for any books and material required. Training will begin one year after employment commences.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at the early stages of their career. Green & Co have an excellent reputation for training and developing staff in a friendly and warm environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful Accounts Trainee will be responsible for the many aspects of accounting across a wide range of clients.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations from books of prime entry
- Work on the purchase & sales ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Using Excel daily to update spreadsheets and databases
- Using other accounting packages, including Sage and Xero
- Answering queries from clients, verbally and written, daily
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a 2:1 degree
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking
- Be able to work on their own initiative but also as part of a team
- Experience of Sage and Xero is preferable, but training will be given
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed attitude to a long-term career in accountancy
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems
This is a full-time position that will commence in September 2021. We operate a flexible working week and have a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
We offer a competitive salary of £18,000 plus a training package, with extra benefits including 39 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.