We are seeking a Bookkeeper to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
This person should be an enthusiastic and motivated professional who has previous experience, copes well under pressure and works effectively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful Bookkeeper will be responsible for the many aspects of bookkeeping across a wide range of clients.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing journals
- Submitting VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Intercompany transactions
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within the bookkeeping field dealing with multiple companies
- Preferably have previous practice experience
- Experience of Xero, Sage 50 and other software packages is preferable
- Be able to work effectively in a busy team
- Manage deadlines
This is a full time position and we operate a flexible working week, gym membership, and have a strong emphasis on work life balance.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a 39 day holiday package inclusive of bank holidays on offer. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.