Green & Co is a thriving, award-winning accountancy practice based in South Wales, which offers goal-led accountancy advice and support to a wide range of clients. We focus on adding value to our clients by setting business and personal goals and delivering both strategic and compliance-based services. We assist clients in achieving business growth by providing guidance with tax efficiency and business strategy. Focussing on the client relationship and delivering excellent customer service, we can help clients go from strength to strength.
Due to planned future growth, an opportunity has arisen for a partner to join our ever-growing team to play a crucial role in the firm's development and develop a portfolio of clients based on the ethos and values of our firm.
This role is to provide management accountancy and business consultancy services to existing clients and undertake business development activity to allow Green & Co to achieve continued, sustainable growth while remaining client-focused and goal-driven.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Provide expert compliance, tax and management accountancy advice and consultation services to clients, offering professional sound input to enhance business performance.
- Work closely with clients to develop, implement, and review strategic plans and assist them in setting strategic goals at both a personal and business level and assisting with business expansion and succession planning where relevant.
- Interpret, inform and effectively communicate financial data and implications of business decisions to non-financial managers.
- Ensure clients are compliant with accounting standards and tax legislation.
- Maintain strong client relations and proactively seek to establish working relationships with prospective clients.
- Attend networking events and proactively identify and progress business development opportunities.
- Act as a quasi-financial director for clients who desire this level of input to their business.
- Professional qualification – ACCA / ACA with audit qualification being desirable
- Relevant post qualification experience in providing tax, compliance and management accountancy advice, gained within a commercial and innovative professional environment
- Proven commercial awareness
- A genuine passion for developing strategic solutions to enhance business performance
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, the ability to develop healthy working relationships at all levels and to contribute to management meetings
- Client focussed, with solid business connections
- An enquiring mind with a logical approach, coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly explain complex financial information
- Strong computer skills. Experience in using IRIS, Sage, Xero, MS Office ( Excel in particular)
- Experience in generating new fee earning opportunities and converting leads to onboarding new clients
- Foresight to generate sales of new services to existing clients
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to manage a portfolio of clients
The earning potential for the right individual is limitless based on the turnover of the client base. A good basic salary is offered as a starting point.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.