We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
This person should be an enthusiastic and motivated professional who has previous experience, copes well under pressure and works effectively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the many aspects of payroll and CIS across a wide range of clients.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- Inputting new starters onto payroll system
- Processing HMRC notifications
- Processing weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll runs
- Managing Auto Enrolment requirements including uploading pension reports to relevant pension providers
- Checking payroll for accuracy
- Distributing relevant reports/payslips as per individual client’s needs
- Submitting information to HMRC in a timely manner including FPS and EPS
- Completing year end and distributing P60’s
- Acting as a point of contact for client payroll queries
- Liaising with HMRC for any relevant queries/disputes
- Processing client’s CIS returns each month and submitting to HMRC
Other responsibilities may include bookkeeping/VAT duties as the need arises, so experience of Sage/Xero would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within the payroll field
- Have at least a working knowledge of Auto Enrolment
- Have experience of Sage Payroll and Sage 50 accounts
- Be able to work effectively in a busy team
- Manage deadlines
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.