We are seeking a Senior Client Services Administrator to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
As owner-occupiers of Pembroke House, the business centre with serviced offices, the Client Services team is responsible for both businesses' smooth running.
This person should be an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has previous experience in an administrative role, copes well under pressure and works effectively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the many aspects of administration across a wide range of clients.
Key tasks will include, although are not limited to:
- Company Secretarial duties
- Client engagement processes
- Management of chasing client records
- Farming stock takes
- Meeting and greeting clients of both Green & Co and Pembroke House
- Dealing with emails and post promptly
- Liaising with clients, in person, by phone and letter/email
- Prioritising workload from several partners/managers
- Managing multiple diaries for three directors and management team
- Producing accounts documents and letters to be sent to clients, working to strict deadlines
- Managing the electronic 'tasks' system to ensure clients return documents within time deadlines
- Scanning and retrieving documents in the electronic filing system
- Reception duties
- Dealing with post both inwards and outwards
- Taking ownership of all webinars booked and set up on computers
- Managing calls from both businesses
- Dealing with taking payments and dealing with bankings
- Sending out mailshots
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a busy office environment- within the accountancy/legal sector would be advantageous
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Have accurate typing/proofreading skills
- Manage deadlines
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary of £21,000. Benefits include free gym membership, regular team building days, and a strong emphasis on work-life balance. We also provide 39 days of holiday, inclusive of bank holidays.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.