Green & Co runs a specialist farm and agricultural division led by director Nick Park. An expert in the field of farm accountancy, Nick is also a farmer himself and, as such, is perfectly positioned to advise and assist farmers and agricultural businesses.
Our mission is to make our clients’ farms as profitable as possible, enabling them to pass on a successful and sustainable business to the next generation who will continue to serve the local community for years to come.
- We deliver accountancy services from the perspective of a farm, instead of a ‘typical’ business.
- We share our first-hand knowledge of farming with staff and continuously train our executives so that they are highly knowledgeable on the accountancy needs of our agricultural clients.
- We use our hands-on farming experience to provide our clients with the most intuitive accountancy service available for farmers.
- We talk the same language as our clients and keep things simple.
- Our cohesive approach, supported by integrated systems, ensure that every minute and pound you spend with us goes towards reducing your tax expenditure through an organised plan that we will continually develop together to enable you to enjoy and pass on a profitable and sustainable farm.
Our farming specialist services include:
For farmers who want their accountants to talk the same language, Green & Co is the one firm that has as much experience in farming as they do. For a free initial consultation, please contact us.